The W's

  I've never had pups that like to sleep the way The W's do.

 They go to bed at 7:00 each evening and I have to wake them up at 5:00 am.


 Though Willie wakes slowly, he still likes to eat as soon as he gets up.

 You can tell that he has just eaten, he's licking his chops.

 You can also see that he is barely awake.

 Still yawning....





it's so hard to wake up.

 Winnie eats her breakfast very reluctantly.  She is ready to go outside.

 But she won't go until Willie joins her.


 She waits patiently.

We just found out that poor Willie needs eye surgery.  So, very soon he will have to go through the whole ordeal and hopefully have no more problems with his eyes.

Comments

I hope the operation fixes things for Willie. Poor little guy -- he's had eye problems right from birth, hasn't he.
Christer. said…
So he has to go through it, poor Willie!
I do hope it heals fast!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanna said…
Poor Willie. He has had so much trouble. I sure hope this surgery fixes the problem.
When the puppies wake up in the morning we let them out first thing. Feed them and then I take them outside again to play with them before the sun comes up. The sun and I don't get along. Then they just lay around on the sofa with me for 2 or 3 hours until we go out again.