Thrift Shop Finds

 I found some cool things at my local thrift shop the other day.  I buy a lot of baskets there and I found this one which is hand made.  It is huge too.

 You can see how someone split the branches for the bottom.


 All that craftsmanship for 2.99.

 These vintage roosters, made in Japan, were also 2.99.

 I love this cute little wooden bunny.


 He was 99 cents.

 A butterfly cookie cutter and recipe from The Cookie Cutter People from Vermont.  49 cents.

 An old ceramic rabbit.

 He can hold flowers or candy.  1.00.


 I also found this Fitz and Floyd hen, she is a cookie jar and she cost 3.99.


 A couple more baskets.  I love finding old Easter baskets.


 Winnie checked everything out.

Willie was unhappy that he didn't get anything.

Comments

You scored some great Easter items!
Bee Haven Bev said…
You are either an amazing thrifter, or you have some great thrift shops near you. As for our thrift shops here in the country.....blech.
TARYTERRE said…
wow what amazing finds. enjoy.
Leanna said…
I was looking at the pictures of the things you bought that when the last two pictures of the puppies came up I was surprised and was thinking that you would have written, "and I found these two cutie pies for $1 each. What a steal!"
Just thinking to my self again. It has to be the drugs.
Christer. said…
I do like that hen! I rarely find anything like that here.

Have a great day!

Christer.
Susan said…
I covet that cookie jar hen! You do certainly find the best thrifted things. My area is, unfortunately, very disappointing for thrifting.
Guillaume said…
I love the rabbits and the hen. Your pics get me in an Easter mood.
Char said…
You certainly have better thrift stores with more bargains than I do in this midwest community! You find the neatest things!