Spring Gardening





When I can steal a minute away from Willie watching, I've been trying to get the back garden in order.  It's tough to lose almost 3 weeks right in the middle of Spring.

 I found a lot of ceramic mushrooms at a thrift store a few months ago and decorated the potting table with them.




They add a bit of color while everything is mostly still green.


 My lettuce is doing well.  We ate it in the killed lettuce salad the other day.

 I potted the geraniums and sat some around the cistern.

 I will be doing a lot of boxwood trimming as soon is Willie's stitches are removed.


 I decided to use mostly geraniums in all of my planters this year. I won't know if I like this until they bloom.

 I'm in search of a very light pink geranium.  If any of you know of one can you pass along the name.  The ones I want are so light pink that they are almost white.


 I won't be able to plant veggies until we are all out of jail but I did plant my marigolds.  The scaffolding is still up though the work is on hold during this time.  Willie shouldn't bark because it stretches the fragile skin around his eyes and could pull out stitches.

 Herbs are doing well, but again, can't be moved to where they go until later.

 I have had time to be online a lot!  I ordered myself a new Behren's watering can. 

 And I managed to make dinner using the frozen roasted tomato marinara I made before all of this started.  I might grow roots by the time this is all over.

Comments

Marcia said…
You have a very neat looking garden. I guess you'll be happy when the sun shines. Looks like another gray day for you.
chickpea678 said…
Yuuuuum. The pasta looks scrumptious, your potting table looks beautiful, as does your supposedly scraggly garden. That lettuce is beautiful!!!
Leanna said…
I have a wonderful feeling that your gardens will be awesome this year. I just know it.
Christer. said…
Your garden looks beautiful as always!

Unfortunately flowers tend to have different names in every country even if it is the same variety so I'm afraid I can't help You with that.

Have a great day!

Christer.
Beautiful shots! Your garden is lovely.
Nancy
wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com
Megs said…
I’ve been looking for the same color geraniums, most pictures seem to be from Denmark, but I can’t find the source. I did find this :
https://www.growjoy.com/store/pc/Rocky-Mountain-Light-Salmon-Zonal-Geranium-Plant-p4870.htm
Hope W heals quickly!
Anonymous said…
Willie is lucky to have you!
-Eileen in Fla.
Leanne said…
your garden is lovely, but feel your itchiness to get out into it.
Hope Willie is doing ok
Your garden and potting table are lovely. I am way behind in my gardening because of the constant rain.
Bee Haven Bev said…
Everything looks beautiful. You find the best thrift goodies....love the mushrooms!
Tech Cloud Ltd said…
Wow, such a nice capture of the vegetable garden. The images look very fresh and alive. Very sharp captured I must say. Surroundings are also very suitable with these photos. Good work. Please keep going.clipping path