Just One of the Reasons I Love the UK So Much


















Comments

Marcia said…
Wow! The British came out in force. Good for them.
"Another prick with no wall" is my fave!
Anonymous said…
My favorite was "so much wrong so little cardboard" which sums it up. I've tried to get some of his supporters to see all the crap he has done and they dont want to hear or believe. Or worse they think it's great. Wow is all I can say.
Betty said…
I guess they were hiding all those people from trump or maybe he needs some glasses.
Jan said…
I love all these. Of course Trump said there were no protested that he saw. Not only is he a moron, he's blind and stupid.
bobbie said…
These are ALL wonderful! Thanks for sharing ~

Leanna said…
I have to say, the British get their point across even in a polite manner. They really hate the Lump, that's why I love them.
Christer. said…
One can't but love the Brits :-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Kay said…
Oh gosh! They are so creative! And yet he said there was very little protest.
Anonymous said…
Maybe staff covered the crowds with blue tarps so the delicate Prez wouldn't see them. Wouldn't want to upset the baby.
Guillaume said…
Yes I love my country of adoption too.
JennyD said…
I laughed so hard (still am) that I had tears in my eyes! YES, indeed, I agree with every single sign held high -- he is a scourge on mankind and this planet, but I LOVED this post :D It stopped me for a whole 5 minutes from yelling at the TV news and every 'trumped up' daily drama of his. Gawd, I can't stand anything about him. Thank YOU for giving me a great chuckle and bolstering my belief in mankind :D xxx