Dump Trump
























Comments

Ha ha, love the Justin Trudeau ones!
Anonymous said…
The chicken and the "hairs" are a total hoot!
Anything Trudeau is great! I agree: what an ass! Oh my ... is it hot in here? LOL
Guillaume said…
I am not a fan of Trudeau either, but he is the lesser evil.
Leanna said…
in 2020 it may all come down to the women and the vote.
Christer. said…
The Trudeau ones are so fun :-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
bobbie said…
I LOVE the "We the People" one!!! thanks for the giggles from the Trudeau ones!
Keep up the good work!
Leanne said…
ooh you always have goodies. I chuckle away.
Helen said…
Thank you for the humor!
Valerie said…
I'm sharing the last one. I can't believe it when I hear people say they don't vote, ESPECIALLY women.
Kay said…
Oh my gosh! These are hilarious!