Dump Trump






























Comments

AOC's wit! Bricks! Dancing in the streets! LOL
Because of my back, I can barely walk, but I would be healed by Trump's downfall that I would and could dance in the streets.
Mary said…
I need to see trump kicked out, not voted out. I need to talk about his being impeached!!! He needs to be remembered as a horrible person, and I think the worst president in my lifetime ( 70 yrs). Nixon was never this consistently bad for America. I will be drinking champagne and dancing in the street.
bobbie said…
Love the last one especially! I'll be dancing too!!
Christer. said…
Really good ones as usual and I especially liked the last one :-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanna said…
I'm wondering just how many of his staff will turn on him before he's impeached. Rats usually do that. Have a magical day,
Guillaume said…
Watergate with morons, that's about right.
Kay said…
I agree with Mary. He is making Nixon look good in comparison. But again... I'm wondering about his base. He has a base that believes in him. Why?
chickpea678 said…
OMG. That quote. He’s batshit crazy and the president of the US. How is this possible??? And his face and facial expressions! I’m physically revolted when I see his facial expressions.

I’m totally onboard with Mary and will be joining her with a glass of champagne—please let it happen quickly!!!