The Day Before Halloween





Are you ready for tomorrow?  I only carved one JOL this year.  I need to save my pumpkins for Thanksgiving.




It's been very warm here so I've only been building small fires in the chiminea that last couple days.

 Unfortunately, the weather is about to change dramatically and right on Halloween.  Our Trick or Treaters better have umbrellas.

 And suddenly, the leaves changed.

And dropped.


 I have a big cooking day today. There is a lot of stuff to make for tomorrow. 

 I've already baked my moon cookies.

I have about 10 more things to make so I better get to it.

Comments

Rain said…
Fun!!! Your Jack O' Lanterns is great!! And I LOVE that chimenea!! Oh gosh I want one...the Moon cookies look fabulous! Thanks for posting the photos!!!
Leanna said…
*heavy sad sigh* Our happiest holiday is almost over and then we will have to wait another year. Halloween should be more intense during the last week. We should celebrate it with more parties and treats. This is the best time of the year. Crap on toast, it's better than christmas.
Leanne said…
Smile I woke up this morning which is 31st Oct and knew if you lived here you would be confused - not a pumpkin in sight and blossoms everywhere. Love Leanne
Guillaume said…
I am both excited and sad that it will end sppn. Gorgeous pictures, as usual.
Valerie said…
A blessed Samhain to you and yours!
TARYTERRE said…
those cookies sure look good. yum. yum.