Dump Trump














Comments

Betty said…
Great post. Are you watching the impeachment on tv? I am.
Kris said…
Hadn't meant to watch the open hearing yesterday, but tuned in for opening statements and was hooked. Fascinating.
Gripping. I was not going to watch, but I can’t turn away.
Mary said…
I watched, I hope Schiff does it slow and steady. Keep added more witness and remember to mention every time they can that the people who were "in the room' have been told not to testify! Also keep inviting trump to sit down and testify he is such a jerk maybe they can goad him into it. One can hope!
Christer. said…
Good ones as always!

Christer.
jaz@octoberfarm said…
i, too, did not want to watch and now i can't stop.
Donald Trump said…
"I`ve screwed a lot of hot chicks in my time but they all pale into nothingness when compared to the truly astonishing 17 year-old Pauline Hickey from 1985. I would gladly give up the presidency (yes, even by being impeached ! ! !) in exchange for somehow magically returning to 1985 and having my willy squashed and squeezed between that incredible birds unbelievable tits for 5 years non-stop 24 hours-a-day uninterrupted (and unload literally half-a-pint of spunk all over them at regular 10 minute intervals for the entire 5 year-period obviously ! ! !). 34 years ago that bird was quite simply THE most mind-bogglingly unbelievable mega-titted beauty i`ve EVER seen"
Kay said…
And still the Republicans rally around him. What the heck?