Christmas Cookie Baking Marathon

 The baking marathon has begun! 

 The empire biscuits are done.

 Moon cookies and rugelach too.

 Yesterday was stollen making day.  These take a long time to make and should be made at least 2 weeks before Xmas.





They are filled with almond paste and coated with butter and sugars when they are still warm.  The butter/sugar mixture creates a crust which insulates them as they mature.




I also threw an Italian cranberry orange bundt cake into the mix for a friend.

This is a new one for me so I will await feedback.  So much more to bake, running short on time!

Comments

Leanna said…
*mouth watering* Um, okay so um, are there any homes for sale in your neighborhood? Just checking for a very close friend who wants to live close to you and be invited over for Christmas parties etc. You know.
I would eat everything in those photos and then look around for more. Good thing I'm not in your kitchen!
Christer. said…
It all looks so delicious!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Rain said…
Your cookies look amazing Joyce!!
Valerie said…
This is my weekend for making cookies and fudge--even making dog treats for my furry friends. Your cookies and stollen and cake look amazing!
Bee Haven Bev said…
Catching up....once again you leave me drooling!! Looks wonderful!!