Christmas Eve

 The cookie platters have been wrapped and given away.

 Each platter holds a nut roll, stollen and about 6 dozen cookies. 

 This one was sent with The Chef to his restaurant yesterday to give to the staff.

 I also made them a batch of Celebration Rolls.


 These were filled with 3 different cheeses and pepperoni.

 People, in general, love getting food but restaurant workers are always super grateful.  No one ever gives them food.

 Later in the day we ran to my kids favorite candy store and bought our annual box of Christmas chocolates.

A chocolate castle was on display.




 It was a fun day but there was one thing missing.


Christmas weather!!!!  It's sunny and in the 50's here.  Santa granted my wish for Fall weather.  I just didn't want it for Christmas.

Comments

Valerie said…
Blessings to you and yours this season and always!
TARYTERRE said…
the cookie baskets are festive and filled with wonderful goodies... you always outdo yourself. have a very merry chrismas.
Wow! Now those are SERIOUS cookie platters! The chocolate castle is a nice switch from gingerbread too.
Mary said…
Your cookie platters must be the highlight of Christmas Day. I know I would love to receive one. Happy Christmas to you and the entire family.
Leanna said…
Oh my goodness! So much yum in one room. Don't forget to get some rest. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Christer. said…
You really know how to wrap gifts!

Have a Good Yule!

Christer.
Rain said…
Look at all of that chocolate!!!! Love it! Your Christmas cookie baskets are awesome!
Leanne said…
Never really thought of chefs and cooks enjoying cooked food for them. I bet they loved your treats. Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
I could not be trusted around that chocolate castle. It all looks so delicious.