Corona








 Someone made a tough decision here. 











Vote the germ out in November.

Comments

Kris said…
Corona showed up in Canton last Sunday. Run on stores. Nursery homes locked down. I cannot get to my Mom in one. Meanwhile that bloated blister in the Oval is gladhanding not only his cult followers, but the very doctors who just might be able to save us. May he rot in hell.
Marcia said…
Loved that last one. May have to borrow it.
Ha ha, love the coronavirus "bug" vehicle and the poor bastard who had to choose between stockpiling toilet paper and beer!
Great ones as always but I laughed out loud when I saw the first one :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
bobbie said…
You had me @ "Lyme disease"!!!
TFS
Guillaume said…
Great ones as usual.
I hope his liberal cult followers someday realize their mistake. Probably not since religious people have no regrets ever.