QuarantuneDay #16 Dump Trump



















Comments

Betty said…
I watch when he gives updates on the virus everyday, but I may stop. Every time I see him he mentions one thing every time about how he closed people from china coming over in January. I want a reporter to ask what have you done since? I am also sick of seeing almost everyone on the stage praising him. It is just sick. He has made a mess of this problem.
One last roll of toilet paper, LOL!
Kay said…
It's sad.
I heard the Texas Lt. governor say grandparents would want to sacrifice themselves for their grandchildren's economy. Seriously? He wants to sacrifice all the seniors? You know that Trump is 73...
Good ones as always and sadly also totally true.

Christer.
Guillaume said…
The worst president in history in one of the worst time in modern history.
chickpea678 said…
The infectious disease expert touching his face one. And the toilet paper one.