Quarantine Day #21, The Day The Earth Stood and Still Dump Trump



Today makes 3 solid weeks of quarantine.  It's such a weird experience.  At first, it was like losing electricity.  I kept trying to flip switches that no longer worked.  Now, I wake up each day with not many expectations and a subtle fear that the worst is yet to come.  I'm in a holding pattern. I miss my kids fiercely and I worry constantly about their well being. The strangest part of this is the realization that the rest of the world is doing pretty much the same thing. If this isn't the leveling factor that teaches us we are all equal and just inhabiting this planet for a short period of time, I don't know what will.  What pros and cons are you experiencing right now?
















Comments

Marcia said…
So sad and so true.
Valerie said…
I think we do what we can. I've been making masks for friends and family. I'm volunteering to repair N95 masks for a hospital. I'm walking in my woods and using this time-out from the world to reflect. I pray that you and your family stay safe and healthy.
Yeah, things are a bit surreal right now, aren't they? But we'll get through it and then our busy lives will resume once more.
Marcia LaRue said…
I woke up this morning thinking: Trump is the real life Scrooge sitting on the golden throne, rubbing his hands together and giggling over the decrease in the surplus population! He probably hopes all those dying are Democrats ... such a friggin jerk!
The Denver Mattress Company has begun making millions of facemasks ... they aren't suitable for the surgeons, but are suitable for the nurses and general public!
DVArtist said…
The "thing" that is in the white house, I hope will pay for all of it along with his family. I could say a lot more but I am keeping myself positive, making sure I get out side every day. I have a pretty large back yard. Try to create everyday, work out, blog, talk to my family on the phone and I no longer watch the news. Be safe and Elbow hugs.
Guillaume said…
The worst time in recent history, with the worst president at any time in history.
I cannot describe the How much I dislike Trump. I suppose I should not say I hate him, but my feelings are right there.
Susan said…
Having that idiot in the WH is just as dangerous as this virus. Why anyone still listens to the POS beggars understanding. (I do think that Buddy Ebsen meme is priceless!)