Quarantine Day #47 Dump Trump





















Comments

bobbie said…
Love them all, especially Pooh!! TFS ~
All very good but I especially liked number five!

Christer.
DVArtist said…
Yeah having the "thing" in the white house try it out first is what I wrote on FB. My question is why isn't he sick?
Leanne said…
He is unbelievable.
Guillaume said…
Just when you think he cannot get any stupider.
Great1 I DID NOT GET THE COMET ONE. sorry
Valerie said…
I love all the contortions Trumpers go through to explain that "he didn't really say that." In public relations, we call it 'polishing a turd'.
Kay said…
Oh gracious! These are all so perfect and so true.
Divwalnut said…
I love that the government "gave" us a "Stimulus." Really???? All they did is give back some money the took from me in the first place. And do we REALLY need to stimulate BIG OIL, or the AIRLINES, or best of all, BIG PHARMA and the MEDICAL industry.