Quarantine Day #79 Dump Trump









































Comments

Marcia said…
All those descriptors of tRump describe his supporters too.
Leanna said…
I'm stealing that Pro-America Anti-trump meme to post on the sideline of my blog. It's perfect! The Queen got me laughing, thanks for the morning giggle.
I was watching the news yesterday and the look on that cops face while he murdered George Floyd was unbelievable. He was enjoying what he was doing. He needs to go to prison and get "turned out." I have a terrible sick feeling that the whole police force of the United States needs to be overhauled. The White Nationalists have infiltrated or should I say infested it and they need to be brought down. I suspect that there will be shootings of officers quite soon. Stay safe and healthy, darlin.
Yet another appalling racist murder by police.
Guillaume said…
All great ones, as usual.