Dump Trump












Comments

TARYTERRE said…
a damn shame Fox News had to PACIFY him with big viewership numbers, so he wouldn't crybaby on twitter. now we'll hear no end to it.
"Minimal Audience Gathered Again" -- HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guillaume said…
I hope it finally sinks his presidency. I have no illusions though.

On a side note, while his bizarre speech is not as bad as Caligula ordering his troops to pick up seashells as war booty from the God Neptune, it's still pretty bad.

Filthy joke about it: you can count yourself lucky no journalist claimed Trump was now unable to wipe his own ass. (And given his size, I don't think he does wipe his ass. Melania or Ivanka must do the dirty job.)
DVArtist said…
Good ones again.
Are you searching for a very genuine loan at an affordable interest rate of 3% process and approved within 4 working days? Have you been turned down Constantly by your Banks and other financial institutions because of bad credit? Loans ranging from $5000 USD to $20, 000, 000 USD maximum LOANS for Developing business a competitive edge / business expansion. We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic for real estate and any kinds of business financing. Contact us for more details and information.
Thanks & Regard
Call/Whats App 918929509036
(Whats App) 918929509036
Dr James Eric Housing Finance Pvt Ltd
E-mail: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
Laura Mildred said…
Am Laura Mildred by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr. Emu saved him from Herpes with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. Emu on his Email: Emutemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now thanks to Dr. Emu God bless you. Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542 
I want to thank Mr Lorenzo Diego loan firm for giving me a loan of $350,000.00.which i used to get my new apartment and if you need a quick loan avoid being scammed by fake lenders and apply from a genuine loan company I told myself that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after being scammed severally by these online loan lenders, I will refer the person to Mr Lorenzo Diego loan firm who gave me and my family happiness, although at first I found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to get a new apartment and start my life all over as a single parent with 2 kids he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him
E-mail mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com
Whatsapp: +1(346) 226-2778