Quarantine Day #89 Dump Trump



























 This is what a rubber bullet does.






Comments

Great as always, especially the last one :-)

Christer.
Yes, that last one is great! But I like the first one too -- "are they gone yet?"
DVArtist said…
I love the fist one.
bobbie said…
All perfect ~ especially the last one!
TFS ~
Marcia LaRue said…
The poor girl with the rubber bullet wound to her head and face -- sickening!
I put the fast food one on my FB page ... thank goodness Sonic isn't on that list!
Bee Haven Bev said…
As always...good collection of memes. This whole thing....all of it.... the last almost four years makes me sick. Everything... Our democracy has been flushed down the toilet by a hateful, insane being. He has committed heinous crimes against the citizens he is supposed to be protecting. He needs to spend the rest of his life in a jail cell.
Guillaume said…
The "Are they gone yet". Trump in a nutshell: a dirty coward.
Helen said…
I'll be glad to ask "Are they gone yet?" After the November vote. Then maybe we could get a native American to do a ritual cleansing of the WH or something?
Valerie said…
Great memes, all of them. My husband is calling the fenced-off White House 'the chicken coop'.