Dump Trump














Comments

That last one speaks to me!
Mary Ann said…
I need to start getting you in my email again!

Retrumplicans... perfect. I will tell you a secret. I voted Republican for 30 years, after having grown up in the only solid Democratic county in Kansas, and a brother who was a state legislator for years. I DID NOT VOTE TRUMP. I am not voting now for ANY Republican, and I live now in a county that could not be more solidly Retrumplican. Having said all that, I realize I have seen literally only four Trump Pence signs in the last two weeks of driving around the rural areas of the county.

I woke this morning with a feeling of dread that somehow, he will pull it off again. It makes me sick, and I'm going to try to take it "One Day at a Time".

So good to see you.
Mike said…
Defunded is on the nose.
Doesn't even know he's president? Funny, but I'm afraid he knows exactly what he's doing.
Criminal indictments should be getting more attention than it is.
Guillaume said…
great ones, as always.