The Butterfly Catcher

I bought this iron sculpture for my garden.  She is The Butterfly Catcher". (Click on any pic to enlarge)


 It isn't quite as dramatic in my garden but it sure is cute.

 All the new furniture is now on the guest house porch.  I'm still waiting for a bunch of black pillows which should be here in a few weeks. My new windows are being installed next week and then I will hang a large barn star where the small pagan disk is now.

 I bought a couple demi lune rugs to put in front of the front doors.

 For now, the skull chairs have been moved to the patio.  I'm not sure where they will end up.


 Willie is too funny.  He is like Goldilocks and as soon as we arrive at the guest house, he walks around trying out nap places until he finds the perfect one.


 Winnie prefers to rest outside with the noise of the ponds to lull her to sleep.


My millstone is repaired and gurgling away.

Comments

She is cute! i love the green oatio furniture, too.
Leanna said…
I love the skull Adirondack chairs.
Rain said…
Your butterfly catching is really nice! I love it! And the dogs are adorable...
TARYTERRE said…
love the furniture. it's a chotre to move it though. had our front windows replaced, it can be quite a job. hope everything gets done quickly, so things can settle in.
TARYTERRE said…
ps. love willie and winnie's resting spots
TARYTERRE said…
pps. sorry about misspelling chore. and by the way i absolutely adore your butterfly catcher. have a nice day.
Guillaume said…
I find the Butterflu Catcher kind of scary.