The W's

 I never get tired of this view.

 What could be better than two fluffy puppy butts as the sun comes up?

 I took The W's down to the guesthouse to help me prep it for a guest. Winnie stops on the top step and looks under the trees to see if she can spy anything in her gardens. Once she knows the coast is clear, she barrels down the stairs.

 Clean towels and fresh soap.


 A fluffed up bed with fresh sheets.

 One sad place setting on a very long table.

 The new pillows finally arrived and were placed on the porch furniture.

It's so hard to get a decent shot of this porch because of how long and narrow it is.


 Once the house addition is finished I am putting slate down on this cement floor and repainting the windows.

 These planters will be removed and I am putting in matching privacy screens along the front.  Winnie loves to lay at the entrance to the porch and survey the lower garden.

 Hi Wils!

 And then we head back to the mother ship.

 Winnie always goes ahead of me to check that it's safe.  Who knows, you could get attacked by a bad kitty.

Comments

Fluffeh puppy butts forever!
Beautiful house and beautiful W's :-)

Have a great day!
By the way, we had the first night with frost last night.
Guillaume said…
When they are next to each other, their bottoms make a sort of W.
Rain said…
I love those W butts!! :)