My Labor Day Porch Party Deliveries

 Well, I'm a bit late with this post but I had a lot to sort through. On Labor Day, I fed 20 plus people picnic food.  I did another drop off porch party to friends in quarantine so they could have little parties on their porches.  They have come to look very forward to these drop-offs. Once again, I made sliders.  Without exception, every person that got a delivery had a slider in their mouth by the time the car pulled away.  Sliders are everyone's favorites by a long shot.

 I made sun-dried tomato pasta salad.

It's my Daughter's favorite.


 Smoked mac and cheese.


 Creamy dill potato salad.


 Everything was packed up ahead of time.


 My fridge was full!

 Macaroni salad is one of the things people always want.


 I heated the mac and cheese so everyone could dive as soon as they got it.

 I steamed hot dogs and served them in my hot dog buns.

 I baked endless hot dog buns.

Everyone was given a jar of my chow chow to eat on their hot dogs.

 I made chewy coconut bars.

And little hand cakes.

 Southern Vanilla Bean Tea Cakes.


 Brown Butter Rice Krispie Treats.


And my daughter made brownies.  Some people confessed to eating the desserts before the dinner.  That's what happens when you leave people to their own devices.

Comments

Valerie said…
What a wonderful gift! I should move to your neighborhood! All of your food looks amazing--and I know it tastes even better.
I’m drooling! Each of your dishes looks scrumptious.
Lucky recipients!
Marcia said…
Wow. You are tireless in your devotion to feeding your friends. All sounds so good but I'd gain more weight than I'd want eating all that!
What a feast! Lucky friends!
Mystica said…
In these days of such brutality, you are a wonderfully kind soul.
Guillaume said…
I'm so impressed at how easily and how much you cook. It all looks so delicious.
Mike said…
If the house next door ever comes up for sale you can move next door to me.
Bee Haven Bev said…
You are one of the kindest souls that I know!!! What a wonderful thing to do!!
Six Decades said…
Your generosity of gifts, time and spirit make me weep - and I'm not even on your parade of drop off sites. All that food looks luscious and whomever is on the receiving end of that deliciousness is doubly blessed.
Unknown said…
Wow!! Thank you for your service to others. You are amazing!