Inauguration Countdown 54 Days












 

Comments

Kris said…
Good ones except the viewing stand. That was the construction for Bill Clinton's inauguration. But the sentiment is the same....
I was just thinking yesterday how lovely it is not to hear Trump's voice or see his face on the news all the time. Sweet relief!
Marcia LaRue said…
OMG ... the fat ass on the beach! Ugh!! The Tax Return ... LOL
Well ... all of them, actually!
Hope you are having a relaxing after-the-turkey-day day!
We're all waiting and it can't go fast enough until he's gone.

Have a great day!

Christer.
Mike said…
Funny - Anthony Clark saying the media is conservative and not liberal. I'm all confused.
Mike said…
I see the 'brief history' meme has been updated.
Guillaume said…
About the first one: My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Gabi said…
Not much to laugh in these times with Corona etc, but the first picture here gave me a good laugh for the whole day!