Merry Christmas Eve Day






 



Comments

Rain said…
Ha ha ha...great funnies, I love the tater tots!!
Marcia LaRue said…
The first one had me laughing out loud! I laughed at all of them, but that first one is a keeper!!
Yup ... Trump released the Krackens [?] aka his Den of Thieves aka Trump's Swamp Creatures!
🎅 MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS ... HAPPY NEW YEAR, TOO!! 🎅
Bee Haven Bev said…
Omg.... second one looks just like him!!
That DOES look like William Barr, LOL!
Merry Christmas to you and your tiny tots.
Cookies for Satan :-) :-) I'm pretty sure that's something Trump is doing :-) :-)

Have a Good Yule!

Christer.
1st Man said…
Tiny Tots....now that made me literally laugh out loud!

All the best from us to you!
Mike said…
The last one is me. Before and after. And next year too!