Inauguration Countdown 8 Days...The Longest 8 Days of Our Lives
















 

Comments

Valerie said…
Thank you. I can't believe that there is ANY discussion about the intent of the rioters, and the "president's" culpability.
That last one says it all!
Char said…
I'm afraid of more violence. I wish Biden would have his inauguration in a small, safe place and just televise it to the rest of the world. I really fear for everyone who will be there.
Kris said…
I would also raise my hand that they ALL should permanently lose their RIGHT TO VOTE!
They should be locked up for the rest of their lives.

Christer.
Guillaume said…
The Capitol security on the 6th of January seems to have been run by the Muppets. I suspect foul play. Trump did try a coup and should be put in jail as a traitor
Bee Haven Bev said…
Well, they all pretty much sum up the sad state of affairs in this country right now. Hoping for brighter days ahead....and a whole lot of prison sentences.
TARYTERRE said…
a synopsis of where we are in this country right now. so sad.