One More Day



 





Comments

"Covid is no joke" LOL! Also, the Pillow Guy is pretty funny too! ONE MORE DAY!!!!!
Mike said…
I saw the COVID is no joke one yesterday too. I posted it on FB. I like the Bin Laden one. It may be headed to FB.
Marcia LaRue said…
I will be watching tomorrow ... I hope to God it all goes off without a hitch ... with 25,000 National Guardsmen on hand ... well ... I still wish Biden would take it inside!
I fear there will be bloodshed before it is all over and done with ... it's as if the Righties and their ass-kissers demand it!
I think 2021 is gonna be a year to remember, too!
Leanna said…
Everyone is worried that some of the guardsmen might have been compromised by Qanon and maga. We can only hope that that is not the case and this will not go south tomorrow.
bobbie said…
Love them all, but especially the COVID/joke one! Our c hampagne is already chilling for tomorrow!!
Char said…
LOVE the covid one!!!
Leanne said…
From a fellow kiwi... I AGREE!
Guillaume said…
The one before last sums it up perfectly. And it's gonna be a long night and a very long morning for the world.
Good ones...Trump surely did participate!
Valerie said…
Champagne is chilling. Can't wait until BLOTUS is gone, although the stench will linger for a long time on the Repugnican party.
Dave Crowe said…
Nice to see the 'Oaf Of Office' being replaced by the 'Oath Of Office.'
Richard said…
Haha the herman Munster/ ted Cruz one was funny as well.
Lady M said…
I might be worried about Trump and security briefings except given who he is, I doubt he ever read one or will remember the details.
Unknown said…
That first one is funny, but Al Lewis was pretty much the complete opposite Raphael "Dicknose" Cruz. Al ran as the Green candidate for NY governor in 1998, and was a long-time leftist activist.

Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
Whatsapps +1-(551) 356-3808 (call/WhatsApp)
HELLO, I am Rebecca Michaelson by name living in Europe. Here is a good news for those interested. There is away you can earn money without stress contact (THOMAS FREDDIE) for a blank [ATM CARD] today and be among the lucky once who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world. I got my master card from a good Hacker on the internet, with this ATM Card I am able to collect $5000 dollars every day via contacts:
+1 (985)-465-8370 {thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com}
I was very poor but this card have made me rich and happy, If you want to get this opportunity to become rich and establish your business then apply for this Master card, I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $240,000.00 dollars from THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy and they ALSO OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. get yours from THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED HACKERS today. Kindly contact them by Email thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com

Thank You and God bless
sophia lee said…
Hello my is Rebecca Mavis i live in LA  are have been married from past seven years and have two daughters called Lilly and Deborah. Things has been really difficult for us from some years now in exchange to put food for table was very hard also till one of my friend give me on email to contact consigning blank ATM card giving God all the glory it happen that are was dealing with the really company that help me to turn my life for good with less than three days. my friends out there this is real and it can be used in any bank with out been trace you can email him on (internationalhackingcompany@gmail.com). contact number +17068042665 THANK YOU.
perez turner said…



GET RICH WITH THE USE OF BLANK ATM CARD FROM
(besthackersworld58@gmail.com)
Has anyone here heard about blank ATM card? An ATM card that allows you to withdraw cash from any Atm machine in the world. No name required, no address required and no bank account required. The Atm card is already programmed to dispense cash from any Atm machine worldwide. I heard about this Atm card online but at first i didn't pay attention to it because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee Atm card vendor. We both went to the ATM machine center and confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $1,500 to $5000 daily from the blank ATM card & this card has really changed my life financially. I just bought an expensive car and am planning to get a house. For those interested in making quick money should contact them on: Email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +1(323)-723-2568