Are You Watching The Trial




 





Comments

Kris said…
Where are the Manchin memes?
bobbie said…
I'm not watching the trial, but I am reading the updates from it several times a day. All of your memes are spot-on!
TFS ~
That Rush Limbaugh one is absolutely correct.
Marcia LaRue said…
I only catch the highlights on MSNBC but can't watch the entire trial!
I think Gaetz's life was shit even before he went to Wyoming!
Texas ... SMH The ignorance in these 2nd Amendment obsessed states is simply mind-boggling!!
All hit the mark today!!!
Good ones as always!

Can't see it over here but they've written a lot about it in the papers.

Have a great day!

Christer.
Chief Squirrel said…
The Cheney/Gaetz link is quite intertesting!
In just 2 weeks though, on April 23rd, we're celebrating a new national holiday.

National Moron Day!
Mike said…
Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep.
Guillaume said…
Love the one with Limbaugh. Boy was there ever a man who was full of shit. I'm actually glad he's dead.
Kay said…
I hate that Limbaugh got the Medal of Freedom. That just cheapened the award.
not watching, but catch moments of the trial.
Unknown said…
Disgusting racist Rush Limbaugh getting the medal of freedom from the fat, orange, water buffalo made me sick to my stomach. And Derek Chauvin needs to be in prison for the rest of his sorry life.