What A Disappointment



With much excitement, we left early yesterday morning with dreams of strawberries in our heads.

We drove through one small town after another anticipating out first festival in well over a year.



We could hardly contain our excitement and then we arrived.


 

To find that we were basically at a Trump rally.  Trump signs everywhere!!!

Put me right off of strawberries.  How can this be?


How can so many Americans still worship this creep?  We hightailed it out of there fast.  I mean, the last I heard, the obese orange bum was wobbling around in adult diapers telling people he will be back in the White House in August and can hardly find an audience to listen to him.  But then, these are the same people that have a rebel flag waving next to the American flag in their yard. Stupid and confused. I'm scarred for life.

Comments

Marcia said…
Brainwashed, addled brains, blind - all those unfortunately describe too many of our fellow citizens.
I can see how that would turn your stomach. Or the stomach of anyone decent!
Valerie said…
How horrible! It's like everyone is on crazy pills. How can we deprogram the cult members?
Marcia LaRue said…
They will all be sorely disappointed when Trump does not regain a toehold in the White House!
I fear for our lives, as well!
I hope you were able to find strawberries that weren't tainted by Trump crap!
Mary V said…
I am still amazed that this orange creep still has followers or is the believers. When will this people understand he would not cross the street to help any of them. It has and always will be what he can get from the. It is indeed some cult of feeble minded, sorry folks it is the truth.
Mystica said…
And I was waiting for pictures!
They must keep on doing this because if they don't they show that they were insane morons the first time. They will never admit to that so instead they just keep on going! They'll rather let the world die than admit anything like that.

Christer.
Trump people handling strawberries? I could not eat them. I am glad you had the good sense to leave.
Guillaume said…
This must have been excruciating and infuriating.
TARYTERRE said…
Same crap here. We live in Trump country and it's so sad what is happening to the country. I hate seeing the signage everywhere. our neighbor put up one of 45 hugging a flag and puckering up to kiss it, with the caption< Do you miss me, yet. i swear Im going to get a Biden, "Shut up man" to stick in my yard to counter all the bs. strawberries are worth the trip to the country but not worth a rally with loonies.
Unknown said…
I'm so sorry your day was ruined by all those loser signs. You are too nice, I wish he was just a creep, I've said it before and I'll say it again, he's a disgusting, one term, twice impeached, unethical, lying, vengeful, corrupt, hate-mongering, orange, spiteful, narcissistic, bully. Can you believe some people in this country still worship that POS? They're going to be sorely disappointed when that loser isn't re-instated in August. So then they'll push it to January and on and on it'll go. I think they're confusing re-instated with indicted is what I think.