Mask Up and Get the Shot

Comments

Schools enforce what they want to enforce. Good ones today.
Anonymous said…
I really like that one about hell and the republicans, that's great!
Mary V said…
Love the spaghetti strap and short one. Back in 1966 I was sent home for wearing a maxi dress….yes a long dress! An editorial I recently saw saying…CDC cannot cure stupid! Boy is that right!
Guillaume said…
All great ones. Gotta love Samuel L. Jackson!
Great ones as always :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Marcia LaRue said…
They are all good ... Especially that last one!
Unknown said…
I have never been a fan of Samuel L. Jackson. He doesn't have to worry, I don't go to any of his movies. He's just so annoying. Something about him gets on my last nerve. Always has. Loved that last one though. Laughed hard.