Mask Up













 

Comments

Mary V said…
Love them all and true too. I may be mistaken but most schools require other vaccinations before kindergarten right? My state does how about yours. Protecting kids health by wearing a mask is easy, kids don’t mind.
bobbie said…
I'm not German, but I completely agree with the person who is!!
They're all great but the first and last one are even better :-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
Great ones, as always.
Marcia said…
There was a cartoon in the paper yesterday along the lines that Republicans want voter ID laws but not vaccination ID laws. They are so confused. Loved the bridge sign.
Mike said…
I have that last one too. Haven't used it yet.

The unvaccinated have a new name. The control group.
Rain said…
Right on! Love the Jaws one! :)
I love the bridge out analogy.
Unknown said…
I blame it on donald trump. Of course I blame everything on donald trump. LOL But seriously, if he would've asked his cult last year to mask up they would've gladly done what dear leader asked and masked up, and maybe we wouldn't be as bad as we are. His maggots are the ones not getting vaccinated and that's why we haven't climbed out of this hole. All he has to do is tell them to get their vaccines, and most of them would. But he won't. He's such a POS.
Kay said…
Hawaii's COVID numbers have skyrocketed. I can't believe we're back where we started. We have those anti-vaxxers here too.