Do You Dress Up Your Pets for Halloween
























 

Comments

Valerie said…
Oh these are wonderful!
I don't know which one I laughed at harder -- "Fart Factory" or Justice Bader Ginsburg!
I don't have pets, but if I did, I would. I made costumes for dogs once upon a time.
Mary V said…
I have never been a fan of pet dressing…but they re funny. I like the painted dog skeleton best!
Marcia LaRue said…
These are ALL fabulous ... Love them!!
With all the pets I've had in my life ... I never dressed them up for Hallowe'en ... I doubt they would have tolerated me doing that! Especially the cats ... very intolerant! LOL
Leanna said…
These are so cute I loved the bowl of fruit loops. That was so cool
Guillaume said…
I wouldn't dress up my cat, he'd hate it. When I had Odin, my black cat, he needed no dress up in any case.
Unknown said…
Loved the skeleton dog. Very clever. No dogs here, but we have a spoiled nephew dog and he would never go for it.