Bring It On

Winter storm Izzy is heading straight towards us and we could not be more excited.  We are planning a little Izzy party to celebrate!  


The snow should begin to fall around 3:00 this afternoon.  My Daughter and I are heading out early this morning to pick up some treats and soak in the 'before the storm' excitement of not only the storm but a big playoff game tonight.  My idea of a perfect day.  The energy of the city will be palpable.


Winter has been a disappointment until now.  But, we are expecting over a foot of snow so this will make up for it.


I hope I never get too old to lose my enthusiasm for Winter.
 

Comments

Marcia LaRue said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcia LaRue said…
Well, that is totally screwed up! LOL Please delete!
Beautiful snow pictures!
Enjoy your Izzy!!
Don't forget to buy Storm Chips!
Susan said…
Beautiful snowy pictures. Enjoy!
I never got an enthusiasm for winter since I grew up by the ocean and we usually got rain instead :-) :-) I am glad however that You finally will get snow and lots of it too :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanne said…
Enjoy your snow. I hope you get well and truly snowed in
Guillaume said…
Oh how I wish I could be there to experience it!
Unknown said…
How fun! I know the excitement of a snowstorm coming and it's always exciting. Sadly we haven't gotten one yet but I'm hopeful before the winter ends we will. Enjoy yours. Keep warm. Make a snow man.