Progress

How do you like my new terlit?  This is what happens when you get old.  You look at plain old white toilets and think, how boring, let's go for it.  I used to get wild with me, now I get wild with my toilet.  C'est la vie!

My shower is working too.  It's so gratifying to finally see water coming out of the right place in this room.  If you remember, 8 months ago, this room had some bad water issues.


And now it is soon to be a beautiful new bathroom.

My new kitchen pendant light is in place and my kitchen faucet is installed too.  The sink still needs to be polished but I am going to love having my old soapstone sink in the new kitchen. It is huge and deep and will handle big pots easily.


I also have a shelf running the length of the appliance wall and my pot filler is in place over the new range.

 

I added deadbolts to the new basement doors.


These might not look like much but they gave me fits over a 3 day period and took endless hours to get the right ones. Sometimes the littlest details are the ones that drive you crazy.


And I would like to announce that Willie came though his 4 month recovery period like a champ.  This little boy could not have been a better patient.  He met every challenge with a wagging tail and and the hope of a treat.  He can finally play with his sister which might have been the saddest part of his recovery. Puppies should never have to be told to not play with each other and it made me the saddest mama in the world to have to tell them not to play.  But Willie is back and all is right with the world!



 

Comments

Megs said…
I love that terlit , lol! And everything else looks good. Good for Willie! He can now run free!
bobbie said…
Way to go, Willie!!!
Yay for Willie! So glad he's all healed and can resume his normal life now! That's great!

I have never, ever seen a toilet like that in my entire life. Yowza!
Guillaume said…
This looks already more livable than our house!
Susan said…
The black and white bathroom decor with the statement toilet is fantastic. Love the deep sink and pot filler too. Sweet Willie is looking good. Winnie must be happy to have her playmate back.
DrumMajor said…
Ok. Don't ya think the toilet pattern should match the kitchen sink? Just a thought. It all looks really cool, including puppy W. Linda in Kansas
Unknown said…
Wow that is some toilet! Is it wrong to say a toilet is beautiful? Has it been four months already for Willie? That just flew by didn't it? LOL Yay for him and he's looking good.
Bee Haven Bev said…
Yay!!! So glad Willie is doing so well. and that toilet.... is remarkable!
Tech Cloud Ltd said…
Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your decor work. Though, I'm not good at decor work as I’m working on clipping path platform for editing kind of stuff. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path
Rezu Islam said…
The design of the terlit is really impressing.
Natural Drop Shadow Services