Valentine's Day Cookies

My Daughter and I have been non-stop baking for Valentine's Day. Sometimes I feel like all I have done throughout this pandemic is bake cookies. I was rather reluctant to bake for Valentine's Day but now I am glad I did.  Everyone that is getting cookies told me it's the only thing they have to look forward to.  I guess we are all pandemic weary.  I made these raspberry pillow cookies.


Thumbprint cookies.


My daughter made these chocolate crinkle cookies.


She also made these pretty peanut butter blossom cookies.


 Yesterday, I made empire biscuits.  We've made a lot more but I forgot to take pics of them. We have three more days of baking because delivery day is on Sunday.  Then it's time for a cookie break!


Meanwhile, I am still cooking for my workers. I made them chocolate crescents for breakfast.

Just a little breakfast decadence.

A big pepperoni roll with pizza sauce.  This was just the last two days.  Except for the outside work at the guest house, the project is close to being done.  It's been 8 long months and quite a journey. Once I put the place back together again, I will have lots of pics.




Comments

Where do I sign up for the friend list? That is a lot of baking. Who washes dishes?
Susan said…
Beautiful cookies! I can imagine/taste the deliciousness! Your Valentines day cookies will be appreciated and bring joy to many.
And those cookies are really something to look forward too!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
Looks delicious! And you're reminding me that I haven't bought chocolates gorgeous ly wife yet!
Megs said…
Lucky workers, and how cheering your Valentine cookie plates must be!
Unknown said…
Those cookies look delicious. All of them! You're both so talented. How does one become a friend to either of you because I'm definitely interested.