Don't Tell Me To Wear a Mask But you can't Have an Abortion











 

Comments

Jeannine520 said…
Actually it is just about life, that's all. There isn't anything more to read into it. I value every day I get to be alive and can't imagine anyone wanting to take that opportunity away from someone else.
Megs said…
I totally disagree, this is not about life, because the same people pushing against abortion sure as hell don’t care how these children get fed once they are born. Or do they care about the lives of the mothers, since they refuse to increase funding for health coverage in a nation with a large mortality rate.
No. This is about power and theocracy. Some people believe that life begins at conception, it’s a religious belief, not backed by science. Logic would say, fine, if that’s your belief, then don’t have an abortion. The problem is these people want everyone to follow their religious beliefs. That’s not what this country is about.
I totally confused a man, which by the way, is easy to do. I was walking past a protestor I did not even notice. He stopped me to get me to make him feel worthwhile by showing me the huge signs of aborted fetus he had.

I asked him if he was willing to help support the women who were pregnant with the babies. He said he did not have a job, so he could not give anyone money.

Then, I pointed out that he could go to work. That really puzzled him. The more he tried to convert me to his way of thinking, the more I was able to drag him around.

This was in Birmingham, AL, outside the clinic where the security guard was killed by a bomb.

Mind you, I was just walking by on my way to somewhere else. These people really have no intention of following through on their altruism. They might give the women some disposable diapers and a baby bed. But, the protestors are not in for the long haul when teens wear more expensive clothing and need more money for things like graphing calculators and maybe period supplies each month.

I despise the abortion protestors.
Mary V said…
If pro life advocates really valued life there would be no child in care of the state or foster care. Yet there are hundreds in every state.What would be the pro life answer to that!
bobbie said…
Amen to all of the memes!
Susan said…
Madness. Never would I have imagined an attempt to overturn Roe v. Wade. The current fight on the Federal level must prevail.
Leanna said…
I love the Fallopians memes. They are always so good. This was a great lineup. All I can say is that until we can get more liberal SCOTUS members there will always be a problem with religion dictating how to regulate a woman and her body.
Guillaume said…
Dave Barnhart got it right. For once I agree with a pastor.
Unknown said…
Actually we have not ONE but TWO rapists on the supreme court.
DVArtist said…
Love this post.