Amazing








 








Comments

Bee Haven Bev said…
All great memes! Loved the ketchup “lock him up”!
Megs said…
Sad, but true, the hearing yesterday really made me feel drained.
We have known all along Trump was batshit crazy. Here is the proof. Never again will I malign a bat since I have a more apt term.
Mary V said…
Love them all but I have to say, will anything happen ? WE know trump is unstable and dangerous .All this evidence and more I hope will have to be turned over to DOJ. My guess is nothing will come of this, sorry to say.
Perfect memes, especially "lock him up" written in ketchup and Trumpshit crazy!
Leanna said…
That first one, yeah I found it hard to believe too. Especially with those tiny hands. They should have stopped the SUV and made him get out.
Susan said…
Something is very wrong. Powerful people is one thing...but powerful people out-of-control.
Guillaume said…
Compare to this, Watergate was a misdemeanor. And Nixon a decent guy compared to Trump.
Char said…
When IS this country going to lock him up???