This Is Just The Tip Of The Republican Iceberg







 



Comments

This all makes me sick!
DVArtist said…
You may know I live in Oregon. Washington, Oregon and California have signed a pack for open abortion, vasectomies and birth control. We have an election this year for a new governor. I urge every Oregonian to vote Blue. I love your memes today.
Mary V said…
I have had difficulty sleeping, thinking of those women in the waiting rooms being told to go home! There are a few things not “deeply rooted in the Constitution “ as Thomas says. Free black people to name one, just saying. Again just saying marrying who you want . We are or were a growing country open to establishing freedoms for all who live here.
bobbie said…
This makes me SO angry!! SCOTUS sux!
Megs said…
So sad, but true!
Guillaume said…
The middle finger on the Statue. Spot on. It's only a question of time for the fundies to get it blown up Taliban style: too french, too Pagan.
Theresa N. said…
Can I say I really, really hate Amy Coney Barrett. I can't believe that she sold out all the WOMEN.
Helen said…
They upset me, but only because they are SOOOOOooo true. I've copied and posted several. Thank you.