No More Politics For A While

I saw this on the internet and thought it was so sweet and true:

"When we adopted our child we met with the other family, who had his brother, once a month. We saw how inseparable they were, how happy and how sad they were for days after we separated them. So we decided to ask for the brother from the other family. It was hard...But finally, they agreed. As soon as we put them in the car we saw them like this...Their eyes say it all!!!! I have never seen them happier with so much emotion.Yes animals have feelings and I need to talk for it and to respect it. That's our role as animal parents"
 

Comments

Awwwwww! But I hope they bought the other family a new dog.
Mary V said…
Pass the tissues…
Angie said…
Sooo precious and heart warming!
DrumMajor said…
How wonderful! It seems doggies do better in pairs. At least they have someone to talk to when their humans do bizarre stuff. They look like short-hair versions of your Ws. Linda in Kansas
Jan said…
That's so sweet. I have seen animals mourn the death of their friend when one passes and leaves the other behind. Animals have feelings just like people.
Jeannine520 said…
I've seen this first hand many times. I've been a volunteer foster parent for a local animal rescue for over 13 years and I only let my fosters go as pairs. Two or nothing. It often takes me a little longer to find homes for them but I feel it's worth it. If a potential foster parent can't understand that and have the proper concern for their new family member's well being and happiness, then they aren't the right people anyway. There are many, many singletons that need homes but when we're talking about a litter that are used to each other's company, they can't be adopted alone. Sorry for the run on comment, I feel strongly about this.
Unknown said…
Makes me so happy that they're together. They need each other. They're lucky to have such wonderful animal parents. Love.