Comments

Yay, it's Perp Walk time!
Mary V said…
Yes, it’s a beginning but I await guilty verdict for my celebration.
I suppose that is why he is voluntarily going in--to avoid having his head hit on the car.
Marcia LaRue said…
According to this morning's news, there will be no mugshot, no handcuffs, and sneaking the Orange Asshole in through private entryways!
Leanna said…
It makes me sad that he won't be in cuffs. What's really sad is that he gets arraigned instantly and others whether they are innocent or guilty have to wait days, weeks, or months before they see a judge.
DrumMajor said…
I'm trying not to worry: I think the other 3 criminal cases will do the cuffs and mug shot. Linda in Kansas
Unknown said…
I wanted to see a mug shot of his ugly mug. Have no fear though, there are hopefully 3 more indictments after this one. Soon we'll get a real mug shot not a made up one like he's trying to sell on his cheaply made, overpriced t-shirts. Grifter! Swine!