Libro: Instrumental, de James Rhodes.

Comments

Mary V said…
Thy have declared war against women…so lets go.
Marcia LaRue said…
And,the battlefield is the Voting Booth and, the women of the world had better heed the call to VOTE!
Jan said…
I hope women get out and vote these a-holes out of office. We need to let them know we are not going to stand for taking women's rights away. We refuse to go backwards and let men control us.
Susan said…
As women, we are at the ready. Our votes will bring positive change.
I worked the polls and saw men march women in, went into the polling booth with them. The women were humiliated and being controlled. Men are allowed to go in with their wife. So, these rough looking men wanted women to vote to go wet. It did not work that year, but a decade later, we were no longer dry. I hope the assholes do not try monitoring the wife's voting this time.
I had a women comment on my stance on abortion on my blog, saying she would never be back as she could not support anyone who thought like me. Now, she just comes back all the time with nasty comments about things I say, nothing controversial as abortion. AND, she uses her Christian conscience to troll me on other blogs when I comment. sad
Guillaume said…
The Grand Old Pigs' Party doesn't stand a chance.
Unknown said…
We have the numbers, we just have to get out there and vote. Vote these worthless pigs out.
T. Rose said…

"War, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, uhh
War, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all
War, huh (good God)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me, oh
War, I despise
'Cause it means destruction of innocent lives
War means tears to thousands of mother's eyes
When their sons go off to fight
And lose their lives
I said, war, huh (good God, y'all)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, just say it again
War (whoa), huh (oh Lord)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me"...
Song by Edwin Starr


I am all in though on holding people accountable for their corrupt greedy behavior and creating a more just equal system. The patriarchy is crumbling-like it or not. Whether the benefiters of said patriarchy want things to stay the same or not, does not matter. The times they are a changing.
It helps to hear more about good people, like Blog Tech, and the good things they are doing. We need more of that and less focus on the misbegotten behaviors of certain prime time corrupt lost souls.
I just want to give a shout out to E. Jean Carroll. Finally, a little bit of justice. I also want to give a shout out to Anita Hill and Christine Blasey Ford! I believe them. Our justice system did a grave injustice to both Anita Hill and Christine Blasey Ford. A shout out to everyone who is respectfully intelligently speaking up and speaking out injustice, greed, corruption. To all of those who are protecting our democracy, fortunately there are some really sane caring people in our congress, our government. The system is a mess though.