Fall Festival Part 2

The festival we went to on Friday spills into the surrounding neighborhoods and to a neighboring historic village.  The village is full of artisans, each inhabiting little historic houses.  This is the blacksmith's shop.


More wooden bowls and these were some of the best I've ever seen.




A covered bridge at the entryway.




An old tombstone.



A soap maker.


On our way home we passed this house decorated with a farmer shooting the moon!  Click any pic for a closer look.



We made sure to stop at our favorite farm which sells potatoes, apples and cabbages.



I bought a new bowl in the little village.



I have a bowl problem but I just couldn't pass this one up.

 

Comments

Beautiful decorative work on that bowl! I see why it was hard to resist.
Mary V said…
I understand the bowl problem…just give in! How many bowls can you stack inside each other?
Megs said…
That bowl is beautiful! I love places like that!
Guillaume said…
Gorgeous pictures.