Football Party

 


We had a football party yesterday and had quite an array of food.  My Daughter made monster cookies and cutouts.  I made popcorn balls.  Everyone came in and headed straight for the popcorn balls.  I only make them once each year and they are such a treat.

My Daughter also made these very cute cutout cookies.
 


She also made these dirt sundaes.

She made a buffalo chicken dip which we ate with tortilla chips.


The popcorn balls!

I made some spinach dip too.

A pumpkin pie was requested but it wasn't touched and went home with The Blog Tech.

I also made a pumpkin sage pasta and served it in an iron kettle.




Texas hots were the star of the party.  They don't look like much but they are the best hot dogs you will ever eat!  Fun times!
 

Comments

What a spread! I'd eat it all! When I was a kid a million years ago and people still handed out homemade treats at Halloween, scoring a popcorn ball was the height of success! OMG what a treat!
Leanna said…
We had a Chili Party yesterday. I made 5 Alarm and not-so-hot chili for the big babies. I also made chili dogs, mac n' cheese, and a veggie/cheese tray. We had a house full of men watching the Cowboys play while we ladies sat in the kitchen cooking, drinking, and laughing way too much. Fun was had by all.
Kay said…
I'll bet everybody wishes they could come to your parties.
Unknown said…
I don't know, those hotdogs look pretty good to me. Lucky Blog Tech getting to take that homemade pumpkin pie home. Funny, my husband was just mentioning today how much he loved homemade popcorn balls growing up. I'm sending him your way for some, I hope you don't mind. LOL