Hard To Believe

As you know, Winnie had an ACL operation on February 8th.  It was a long two months of no walking, no stairs and not much of anything except laying around and remaining calm. She had her checkup last tuesday and got a big thumbs up and now has 2 months of rehab.  We all had a collective sigh of relief that we were on the upside of this ordeal.  Things were not back to normal but were a lot closer.


And then, Willie tore the ACL in the same leg.  I mean, REALLY?  I could not believe my eyes when I saw him limping.


So, this morning, as soon as the office opens, I will call the surgeon and set up the date for his operation as soon as they can do it.  Here we go again.  I am having trouble wrapping my head around this one.
 

Comments

Linda said…
So sorry for all of you!
OMG what bad luck! Sorry to hear this.
Mary V said…
Oh no not again!
Marcia LaRue said…
How does that happen? Didn't Willie have ACL surgery once before? Geez ... What rotten and expensive luck!
So sorry, kiddo!
Megs said…
Poor things! And I know that is a lot of work taking care of them!
Guillaume said…
Sorry about that! Hope things get sorted out soon.
1st Man said…
OH NO!!!!!! Sending good puppy healing vibes!!!