The Garden Part 2

These are the antique Argentinian doors on the patio that lead to the raised bed garden.


This is the view when you enter.  I am in the midst of mulching right now.  I try to get a little done each day during W naps.


The potting shed was going to be my big summer project this year but because of the surgeries, it is on hold.  I have a really cool idea for painting it but it will be very time consuming.  If we have a warm fall, I might get to it.  I really hope we don't have a warm fall though!


The inside of the shed has been cleaned though!  The copper sink has a 4 season water supply which really comes in handy.

A 'coppertina' ninebark is steadily filling in this space.  In another year, I will be trimming it back to control it.


I started this bed last year and I have a few things to add to it before I mulch.

The witch shed.



This is one of the hillsides I've been planting. I've added rhododendrons, azaleas, hellebores, pussy willow, creeping jenny and some sedum.  So much to do, so little time to do it!


 


Comments

Everything looks great!
Linda said…
I love all the structures for different activities.
Leanna said…
Oh, I am so jealous of your yard space. I love the sheds and how you've decorated them. So cute! I love all of the wind chimes. You need a few glass wind chimes on the porches of the sheds. They have a wonderful little tinkle to them, almost like fae laughter. I've had mine outside on the front porch for years and not even a crack. Our Adirondack chairs are going to need some repainting. David is making two more for our neighbors. We made a fire pit on the side of the house last year and keep adding chairs around it for our neighbors. Have six now and adding two more.
Guillaume said…
Looks gorgeous.
Maureen said…
Your gardens are beautiful. Such a nice combination of artistry, whimsy and creativity while making it all look natural.
Susan said…
I'll say again, those doors make a wonderful unique entrance and welcome to your raised bed garden area. Everything is growing well and looks well loved. When gardening, there is always something in progress or on the list.