It's Happening

My Daughter and I went to a festival up north this past weekend.  When we arrived, it didn't look like the type of festival we like to go to so we didn't even go in.  We decided to roam around the area and see what we could find and we came across this roadside stand.   First pumpkins!!!

These came home with us.  It's a bit early to get all of the pumpkins we need but at least we got a few.


I bought some cabbages and mums to plant in my planters.


I put out my metal pumpkins too.


Willie is very excited for Fall.




 

Comments

I saw my first pumpkins for sale yesterday. Yes, the season is at hand!
Linda said…
I saw my first pumpkins today on a truck. Someone had rear-ended the truck on the interstate. I worried it hurt the pumpkins.
Leanna said…
Yep, it's been in the low 80s and breezy for the last two weeks and
at night it falls into the low 60s so we don't need the A/C. I'm so happy. Fall is almost officially here.
DrumMajor said…
Willie looks kinda ready to roll a pumpkin down the stairs? Linda in Kansas
Guillaume said…
Oh I love these pictures! The first sight of pumpkins is always great.