Comments

DrumMajor said…
Agree; it's painful. I hope enough sane people vote for the correct side of humanity. Linda in Kansas
Marcia LaRue said…
I will be adding my Blue Ballot 🗳️ to the box tomorrow? I am holding my breath and hoping beyond hope for a huge Harris-Walz win!
Mary V said…
I agree, husband voted by mail, me I stand in line . On Nov 5 I stand for all those women who fought for the right to vote and women who have no say in their owns bodies. RI has codified a women’s right to choose already.
Leanna said…
Husband and I will be standing in line tomorrow morning to vote. We could have voted by mail because we are both in our 70s but we live in Texas. Why take the chance that Abbott and his lapdog Paxton will change things on us again and take mail-in ballots away from the elderly during a voting year. Woe is Texas for we are stuck with these Bas*ards because there are no term limits in Texas, meaning I live in a dictatorship.