No New Photos...

Sorry but there are no photos today. I am still trying to learn how to use the new lens and the new camera too. The battery finally died and it is taking it's time to charge. Normally this would not be a problem as I would just post the photos later in the day. However, I don't know how to do this without my son's help (shame shame shame!). He is busy for the remainder of the day so because I am technically deprived it will have to wait until tomorrow. On the flip side I am about to start digging through the boxes in my attic to get to the big stash of witch stuff. Posting this collection might actually make me organize it. Back tomorrow!

Comments

Lucie Le Blanc said…
Will be waiting for you !
Michelle said…
Hey thanks for stopping by my place! And I have to say that might be the cutest puppy ever!! Lol! Great blog! Just clicked to follow! Beautiful flowers.