My Garden Has Eyes

Clematis








Trapped in a web



I spy Eyes























Comments

Anonymous said…
Great pictures, I love clematis too and this one looks a lot like the one I've got in my front garden. Is it called something like doctor rupple ???
Have a great day !!
Marie said…
Beautiful pictures! Your photos keep getting better & better! The first angel is my favorite.
Laura said…
Lovely, lovely photos!
blessings
~*~
Great pictures! Taken with the new lens I guess?
Have a great day now!
Christer.
Tristan Robin said…
lovely photos - and that's a lot of eyes!
Lovely photos! I just love flowers - almost as much as Halloween :)

Did I see a frog there? The Frog Queen approves! :D

Cheers!
Lucie Le Blanc said…
What an original post !

Eyes are the window to the soul they say. Those eyes show the greatness of yours and all the tender loving you put in your gardens.

I feel lucky to have found you, dear friend.
Anonymous said…
I love your garden pics, beautiful! I especially love the frogs, I too have many frogs (both real and ceramic) in my magical gardens. The are said to be associated with Hecate, one of my favorite Goddesses.