Merry Christmas

December 25th. Merry Christmas!


All the doors are open.



The Christ Child. His name is Jesus. Is He human or divine? To some, the answer to this question is everything. To others, it does not matter. Later he will call Himself, the "Son of Man", mysteriously implying both divintiy and humanity. But there is no question about His message or what He symbolizes. That is why for a large part of the world, His birth is celebrated with much beautiful music, art, and good feeling.


The winer of the Christmas giveaway is......Abeje.


I hope all of you are having an extremely wonderful Christmas.


I will leave you with some pictures of our holiday.





I have a big goose to roast!

Froeliche Weihnachten!

Comments

Sharon Day said…
Have a super cozy and wonderful Christmas! :-)
Nydia said…
Congrats Abeje! Lucky girl! :o)

Wishin you have a beautiful Christmas! Here we are still celebrating it (we start on the previous night and have lunch with the Christmas dinner leftovers (so much food! LOL), and keep laughing and enjoying each other companies, while Lucas plays with his brand-new toys!

Kisses from us.
brokenteepee said…
Enjoy your goose...you house looks amazing.
Christmas blessings to you, dear Jaz! Enjoy the goose!
Lovely photos, Happy Christmas and enjoy your goose. Linda in New Mexico
Laura said…
Happy Holidays, Jaz!
blessings
~*~
Watcher said…
Merry Christmas. Thank you so much!
Anonymous said…
what a beautiful home!
merry christmas!
sandra
Aussiemade said…
Jaz how beautiful. I hope your Christmas Day was full of fun, love and contentment. Want to swap next year you have the sundrenched warm Christmas we will have your white Christmas. Or maybe I will try Christer.
I wish You a continuing good christmas!
Christer.
Such a beautiful scene - in a very Chrismassy house !

All the best to you and yours.

Irene xxx
Lyon said…
Your home is amazing, simply beautiful. I swear to goodness - you put Martha Steward to shame. She doesn't hold a candle. ;-) lol

Happy Holidays to you and yours, Jaz!
William Bezek said…
I got way too excited watching "Christmas Vacation" and blurrting out: I know who owns that advent house now! You sure know how to rock the Holidays JAZ!
Suzie said…
LOL I did the same thing that Will did! My family looked at me like I was nuts! Well, nuttier than usual! And when I explained, they thought that it was "so cool!"
Your trees and house look beautiful, as always! You must be/have been a professional decorator! You certainly have that magic touch with everything that you do!
Bridgett said…
Congratulations to Abeje...and what a beautiful home you have, Jaz!

Merry Christmas (a few days late!)

)O(
boo