Chicken Paillards on a Peach and Blue Cheese Salad

I saw this on one of my favorite cooking blogs the other day and had to make it right away.  Check out this guys blog:  http://www.docaitta.com/  He has the best recipes.
Since I am trying to use as many tomatoes and peaches as I can right now, this was a perfect recipe.  I mixed arugula with romaine lettuce and added cherry tomatoes and red onion.

Then I added 2 ripe peaches which I cubed.

I added some crumbled blue cheese.

And some toasted pecans.  The dressing recipe:

4 T. white balsamic vinegar
8 T. olive oil
1 tsp. dijon mustard
S & P
1 T. honey

Put it in a jar and shake.  Taste it and add more honey if needed. Drizzle some dressing over the salads.

And top with chicken paillards.

Comments

Robin Larkspur said…
Hi Joyce! I have missed your cozy witchy blog so much. I am aghast when I think how many recipes of yours I have missed over the last 4 months. I love the look of your blog, especially the header. Looking forward to catching up with your past posts. Only 34 days til Mabon!!! Take care, Hugs!!
Anonymous said…
That looks nice!

We had the worst thunderstorm I can remember last night. It went on for hours and lots of twons and cities got flooded. I don't know how much rain we got here in the village but I have a bucket that's 1,3 gallons and it was completely full this morning and the rain just kept on falling :-)

Have a great day!
Christer.
brokenteepee said…
I like the new look!
I love fruit, vegetables and cheese in a salad
Nellie said…
Yum! Were there any leftovers?:-)
TARYTERRE said…
Looks like dinner. YUMMY!