70 Degrees

 It hit 70 degrees here yesterday and was sunny all day long.  Teddy was a bit shocked.

 I asked her if she wanted to feed the fish and get a drink. You can see her licking her lips.  I noticed her right ear drooping.  I sure hope the infection is not returning.

 She was off instantly searching for bad kitties.

She finally stopped hunting to get a drink which was a bit tricky since the pond was mostly frozen.  No signs of the fish, I hope they make it.
This is one of my favorite times of year for this view.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think 70 degrees would be wonderful right about now!!
It is a beautiful view you have,, Teddy makes it even more beautiful,
Susan said…
So strange. We are hitting 50 today. It's disconcerting, to say the least. Teddy is such a looker! What a beautiful dog!
Leanne said…
Your land is stunning and so of course is Teddy. Summer has arrived in NZ and we are loving it.
Anonymous said…
We have storm, snow and rain here. I so wish we had Your weather!

Dropping ear isnever a good sign, Nova's has started to drop again too. It never ends it seems.

Have a great day!

Christer.
It's looking very spring-like!
Mary Ann said…
I like to see into the woods in the winter, too!
Magic Love Crow said…
Gorgeous view! You live in a beautiful area! Give Teddy a hug from me!
Jim said…
Spring has sprung! by the looks of it!
Tikkun said…
That is a gorgeous view!